Assisted Cooking is a step-by-step cooking assistant that delivers easy-to-use virtual support in meal preparation to individuals with cognitive and memory-related challenges.
We are currently engaged in a pilot project with people with cognitive challenges and their caregivers. Participants are using the app on a trial basis and providing us with feedback on its effectiveness and usefulness as a tool to support people in preparing meals independently.
Benefits of Assisted Cooking:
- Helps user gain or maintain greater independence in meal preparation.
- Fosters a sense of pride and accomplishment for the user by helping them to be more self-sufficient.
- Helps to ensure the user is eating nutritious meals that can be tailored to special dietary needs.
- Eases demand on caregivers to be actively involved in preparing each meal.
- Helps the caregiver save time and stay organized by scheduling a weekly menu and generating a grocery list.
Benefits of Joining the Pilot Project:
- FREE to use for a 4-month trial period!
- Have meaningful input into making this application one that really helps people with cognitive challenges and their caregivers.
If you are interested in more information about the Assisted Cooking pilot project, please complete the following form.